Selecting a Provider of Compliant Technology Solutions for Life Sciences
Finding the right-fit provider of commercial solutions is overwhelming but critical to ensure regulatory compliance, streamline operations, and drive business growth in life sciences. We put together a tip sheet to help navigate the selection process, so you can choose a provider that checks all your boxes for sampling services, CRM, data management, analytics, and beyond.
- Look for expertise in life sciences and the regulatory landscape
Given the complexity of commercial operations in life sciences, product sampling programs require strict tracking and specialized strategies. Guidelines from PDMA and federal and state governments deepen these intricacies, touching every aspect of the supply chain. The right provider should have concentrated expertise in the industry, thus, in your business.
- Assess technology capabilities and the partnership network
A thorough assessment ensures providers have the technological aptitude to achieve your goals. Established providers often have an extensive network of trusted partners, which can provide convenient access to complementary services and technology solutions.
- Evaluate configuration and integration competencies
Technology must adapt and evolve as your initiatives, requirements, and SOPs do the same. The right provider should be able to configure and integrate solutions with existing systems and third-party vendors to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Consider all customer support, service, and training offerings
It’s not enough to say “client-focused” or “service-oriented.” Is the team responsive? Available? Skilled in effective product management? Knowledgeable of life sciences regulations? Successful implementation and relationships require depth in dedication.
- Scrutinize the provider’s reputation and history of success
Reputation indicates a provider’s ability to deliver on promises and provide reliable solutions. This can be assessed through customer reviews, testimonials, case studies, and workplace awards—all offering instant validation of positive engagements, credibility, and trust.
- Determine compliance track record and data security measures
Providers handle sensitive, confidential information. Failure to protect it can result in significant legal, financial, and reputational consequences. Therefore, certifications, audits, and other relevant qualifications uncover a track record of compliance with regulatory standards.
- Assess pricing and consider any hidden fees or long-term costs
Assessing pricing and considering hidden fees or long-term costs facilitates informed decisions based on financial resources and goals. By understanding the total cost of a provider’s solution, a company can determine if it’s a cost-effective and sustainable investment.
- Select a provider with all the above and beyond
Synergistix has 25+ years as a provider of technology and compliance solutions engineered for commercial aspects of life sciences. With superior technical expertise, we support field and home office personnel in achieving compliant programs across operations.
- Highly configurable, scalable, and compliant solutions
- Full-service, in-house, expert support team and call center
- Dedicated account managers and technical specialists
- Strategic vendor partnerships for end-to-end commercial development