The Annual Synergistix Collaboration Conference is a no cost, invitation-only event that provides an opportunity to take advantage of networking and idea sharing in an intimate setting with leaders across the life science industry. The 2021 Synergistix Conference will be virtual this year where we will be conducting several mini webinars on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the month of April.
Why Should You Attend the Synergistix Conference?
This year’s conference will hindsight 2020 and explore the future of the life sciences industry. Synergistix has hosted this conference for more than 15 years. Following a TED style format, we ensure our attendees are engaged and well informed. The conference will showcase industry experts from multiple areas within the pharmaceutical marketplace including operations, sales, training, distribution, government and data analytics.
Presenters at This Year’s Conference
We are excited to collaborate with industry leaders like Teresa Farmer, Associate Director of Sales Operations at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical. Teresa’s experience includes various roles in the Pharmaceutical and Contract Sales Industry for over the past 25 years. Also joining us is Wendy Wolf, President and Founder of Impact Bio. Wendy is a successful sales, marketing, operations, and business development leader with over 26 years of industry experience. Our keynote speaker, Frank Adamo, Senior Special Agent (Ret.) worked in the Drug Enforcement Administration in New York City and transferred to the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General Trenton, NJ Office in 2012. To name just a few of our lineup of esteemed speakers.
What Can You Expect?
Here is a preview of topics you can look forward to:
- Direct to Patient Sampling: What You Need to Consider Before Making the Leap – Robert Melillo, G&M Health and Jay Lambert, Synergistix.
- Patient Longitudinal Data, TRx Tracking, and Sales Crediting – Andrew Badurina, Acorda Therapeutics and Matthew Hutcheson Tegra Analytics.
- Government Oversight, Audit and Investigations, Oh My! “We’re not in Kansas anymore Toto” – Frank Adamo, Retired DOJ.
- Data Analytics for Better Business and Compliance Insight – Chelsea Ott and Ben Goodrow, MedPro Systems.
- The Art and Science of Conceptual Thinking – Michael Meyerkopf, Synergistix.
- The annual Synergistix Conference is a way to share ideas and learn with select leaders across the life science industry.
- The conference presenters represent all facets of the life sciences industry, including marketing, operations, data and analytics, sales, training and market access.
- In the best interest of Synergistix clients and partners, we have decided to make our conference virtual this year. The 2021 conference will be a series of webinars that will be held in April.
- Attendance for the webinars is free and invitation only.
Supporting You and Your Business
The annual conference is one of many value-added services Synergistix offers to life sciences companies. Synergistix’s primary role is to drive the commercial success of Life Science companies by enabling them to build highly compliant and effective teams with the help of our CRM systems and Sampling solutions. We consider ourselves to be life science solution consultants. We work collaboratively with you to help you succeed and continue making our offerings cutting edge to meet your needs.
Our customer support has been legendary since our founding in 1997. From sales and implementation to post-implementation support, we work with you each step of the way. All of the above, comes with one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry.
Contact us for your life science solutions and for an invitation to our upcoming webinars.